Our First Official lesson of Second life, we signed up, logged in and left the tutorial island,
and went to the Freebies warehouse for freebies. i edited my charater and looked around to find everyone else looked the same, The Freebie Warehouse is a warehouse with large crates of free items for your second life world. There were many new characters from second life who stumbled across this place looking to aquire the free items. I would visit this place again it offered many textures i may need when i come to texturing things in second life.
and went to the Freebies warehouse for freebies. i edited my charater and looked around to find everyone else looked the same, The Freebie Warehouse is a warehouse with large crates of free items for your second life world. There were many new characters from second life who stumbled across this place looking to aquire the free items. I would visit this place again it offered many textures i may need when i come to texturing things in second life.
After aquiring as many free items aas we could i followed Brendan to a strange room with prize giving chairs, i dont remember the name of the place but if we sat on the chairs for 2 minutes we earned a prize word spread across the classroom and a few more came to join us for the free prizes, we sat and viewed the interesting art and showed off our new wardrobes. I probably would not visit again, I can't seem to find it again, but there was not alot to do there but sit, there was not enough things to do to keep the people busy.
As the class was wrapping up I returned to the Victoria University island and visit the apartment. There i found Sean in the apartment testing out his clothing and particle effects, the Victoria University island will be the place for our Machinima so everybody has been given permission to create and build things here. I will visit here as often as i can.
No comments:
Post a Comment